Sedona, B&B. Sugguestions?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for a nice B&B with a view in Sedona. Does anyone have a recommendation?
We will only be there one night, so looking for a nice place to relax and hang out.
Someplace for around the $200 range would be great.
Thanks in advance
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 02:17 PM

We stayed at a nice place called the Wishing Well Bed & Breakfast and loved it. The rooms have private outdoor hot tubs and breakfast is served in your room. Pretty reasonably priced for Sedona. Their website is www.sedonawishingwell.com
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 11:02 PM

Hi,

It's not a B&B but it is a small scale place and has individual cabins. I stayed at L'Auberge de Sedona in October 2003 for two nights.

It seems we got a phenomenal rate of $135/nt. Just checked their site and it shows $305/nt - $595/nt. Maybe they had a special deal going on for our weekend. We did make the reservation well ahead of time.

The red rock cliff views are spectacular across from the hotel and there are cabins further down the mountain by a stream that are very private.

Lovely large rooms, new and elegantly furnished with fireplaces. The scale is small. Rear entry corridors are outside and you enter at the top of the resort from a gravel parking lot but don't let that put you off. The resort cascades down the bluff.

Very nice cafe for breakfast and lunch. Really excellent restaurant for dinner.

I wonder if anyone else has gotten a good rate there? Maybe you could find a way to discount it?

We loved Sedona. Hope you do too.

Kakalena
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 11:20 PM

The Orchards Inn is a "sister property" to "L'Auberge de Sedona". I thought it was all the same resort and just called the "Orchards" building.

Anyway they are offering rooms this month at $165/nt. and they are also listed on discount sites. Not a B&B but is a romantic place and I can't imagine how to beat the view.

Good luck!

Kakalena
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 12:30 PM

Also not a B&B, but, the view from the "view" rooms at the Sky Ranch Lodge are spectacular...much better in my humble opinion than at the previously mentioned inns. They cost about $175. per night. I think you can find their web site on google by typing in sky ranch lodge sedona.

Have fun!
Old Apr 1st, 2004, 12:51 PM

I stayed at the Adobe Hacienda last month. It's on the outskirts of Sedona, which I actually found to be a lot more comfortable than the town center which seemed overrun with tourists. The B&B is about a mile from a trail head for Bell Rock and a short and very scenic drive to the heart of Sedona.

The B&B itself had beautiful rooms, a great breakfast and gorgeous views of the red rocks. Our double room was $179/night (they had others with whirlpools that were more expensive.) Highly recommended.

http://www.adobe-hacienda.com
Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 03:10 PM

Skylodge looks really nice. I've only been to Sedona once. Would agree that Orchards is right in the middle of things. (But the resort is lovely)Maybe the other places would be more what you are looking for. Have fun!

K.