Sedona, AZ

Dec 6th, 1997, 09:09 PM
Steve Harriman

Sedona, AZ

Can you recommend condo accommodations in Sedona, AZ? 2-3 bedrooms. Something nice. We have a 2 year old daughter.

Also, any recommendations on things to see/do?

Thanks.

Dec 7th, 1997, 08:14 PM
John Vipond

I highly recommend that you plan your stay at Casa Sedona, which is a really nice B&B. This cozy place is located in the NW corner of Sedona, and offers absolutely beautiful views of the mystic red mountains, as well as the breath taking sunsets. My wife and I live in Phoenix, and typically visit Sedona about two times per year as an enjoyable get-away trip. Bring your hiking boots and plan to get some exercise. You'll enjoy your trip...

Dec 7th, 1997, 08:18 PM
L Wolters

We own a time share in Sedona at Poco Diablo Resort. This is a very nice facility if you can get reservations. They do have Villas With 2 and 3 bedrooms. As far as things to do, I would definatly advise a drive up Oak Creek canyon. Which will take you up to Flagstaff. Flagstaff has skiing etc. and beyond that you have the Indian Reservations and the Grand Canyon.

Dec 8th, 1997, 08:37 AM
Polly

Drive to Jerome (a coppermining ghost town which is becoming a trendy artsy community) and see the movie about the town's history at the museum...well marked, can't miss it. The view as you return is worth the drive! Also, go south on 179 to Chapel of the Holy Cross...again, wonderful views. Go to The Enchantment (someone in the area can tell you how to get there...I've forgotten) for drinks, snacks or a meal. It is a resort condo-type establishment with impeccable grounds and (again, ho hum) fantastic views. The restaurant requires coat and tie for dinner. We went out for mid-afternoon break and enjoyed drinks on the patio surrounded by the beautiful red rocks. Best price for T-shirts is in the shopping center just south of the Chapel! Just relax and enjoy the scenery!

Search this Thread