off for a quick trip to Seattle while DH goes to conference end of February.
We'll be at Sheraton and interested in restaurants within reasonable walk (downtown, capitol hill? Belltown?) that are more like neighborhood restaurants. Particularly interested in fish, Italian or other ethnic foods - or just interesting menus at reasonable prices. thanks so much for any recommendations from locals or those who have been there recently. Appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 CONTACT Installation BROTHER Tec*h Care 24/7
- 2 Spam meter
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 5 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 6 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 8 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 9 RV Grand Canyon
- 10 we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Southern Oregon route
- 16 A Few days in Museums
- 17 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 18 Booze & books in NYC
- 19 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 20 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 21 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 22 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 23 I need help
- 24 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 25 Expedia
Seattle restaurants - ethnic, holes in wall, near downtown