My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://tubemate.zone/back-in-the-usa-green-day-mp3-song-download/
- 2 Learn Exactly How I Improved My Skin Problems With Radiant Revive
- 3 Padre Islands
- 4 How to Manifest Anything You Want with the Law of Vibration
- 5 10 Ways to Raise your Manifesting Vibration
- 6 TOP 10 MESMERIZING DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA MUST VISIT ONCE IN LIFE
- 7 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 8 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 9 Rapiture Muscle Builder really work
- 10 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 11 NASHVILLE
- 12 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Muir Woods - new rules
- 16 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 17 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 20 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 21 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 22 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 23 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 24 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 25 Family winter holiday