I'll be in Seattle again for under 72 hours at the end of July. Two full days, leaving at 5:30 pm the third day (Monday).
I've been before and done most of the major things, including a side trip to Bainbridge.
I'd like to do a couple things again (Pike's Place, this time for happy hour/dinner; Columbia Center Starbucks; Olympic Sculpture Park). But, I'm wondering how to spend my two full days (well, until about 5 each day, then to happy hours/dinner!)
I'm thinking one day in Aiki beach, through water taxi. But what should I do the second? I loved getting out on the water. Maybe Bremerton? Or gardens, including Japanese, near the University of Washington?
I just feel like I should be out on the water, but I'm not sure much about Bremerton. Seems a bit sleepy. Another thought might be Tacoma, as I enjoy fine art museums. Or, maybe just staying closer and walking around Bellevue?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family winter holiday
- 2 Trip to Cali
- 3 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 4 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 5 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 6 NY theater district restaurant
- 7 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 8 Big Sur weather in early December
- 9 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 10 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 11 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 12 Our next summer trip
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Dulles to BWI
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 19 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 20 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 21 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 22 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 23 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 24 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 25 Where to Eat on Kauai?