Two seats open for tomorrow night. B-110 or E-7. Both orchestra. B seat is center but only 3 rows from the stage. E is to the side, but a little further back. I'm thinking B is too close for this show.
Comments? Opinions? Help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888~482:3831 Installation CONTACT HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 I need help
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 5 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 6 A Few days in Museums
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 travelling from Miami to New York
- 10 Las Vegas TR
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 13 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 14 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 15 First time in the United States
- 16 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 17 3 days San Francisco
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 20 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 21 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 22 natchez accommodation
- 23 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 24 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 25 New Orleans Vacation