February for the two of us is a five day Winter beach fix and anniversary celebration. We live in E TN and the SC coast from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is our closest salt water. Past visits have been to N Myrtle Beach.
Since last beach fix, we've adopted Riley, an elderly Schnauzer. Avista and Towers, previous NMB stays, don't accept pets.
We'd prefer a beachfront house or first floor condo where Riley can go Outies without having to deal with an elevator or people. Riley's poot is promptly gathered and bagged for proper disposal.
We generally eat out for lunch and then pack in dinner from Boulineau's, so leaving Riley behind is not an issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family winter holiday
- 2 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 3 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 4 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 5 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 6 Muir Woods - new rules
- 7 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 8 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 9 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 10 Padre Islands
- 11 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 12 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 13 NASHVILLE
- 14 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 17 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 18 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA