Reload this Page >

Excalibur Hotel Vegas - heated pool?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1st, 1999, 01:05 PM
stephanie

Has anyone swam in the outdoor heated pool at the Excalibur in Vegas? Have heard that it's open all year but wondered if both the pool is warm enough and the temperature outside is warm enough to swim comfortably at end of January - please advise regarding this particular pool at Excalibur, not other pools at other hotels - thanks so much in advance.

Old Jan 2nd, 1999, 06:14 AM
Diane

If you don't get any replies, try calling the hotel direct. Get the toll free number from your travel agent or call information. Have fun in Vegas.

Old Jan 2nd, 1999, 06:16 AM
Diane

If you don't get any replies, try calling the hotel direct. Get the toll free number from your travel agent or call information. Have fun in Vegas.

Old Jan 2nd, 1999, 10:38 AM
stephanie

Diane, thank you for your response. I already called, and the person I talked to didn't give much insight as to how warm the pool was or whether it was comfortable to swim in Jan. I was hoping someone who had swam in the pool could respond. Thanks!