We are a group from Spain who is coming to your country to carry out the "whole" Rt66 next august. Unfortunately, we just can spend one day in NM, so we must decide whats better to visit, if Albuquerque or Sante Fe.
We´ll try to get both but we just have time to sleep one night in NM. So, what deserves more time to visit or it is much better to sleep there? We arrive from Texas.
I have been reading about both cities but Im not sure.... Consider that there are 6 people aged 30-35, so is important for us rather the best average among festivals, nightlife, live-music, gastronomy, cultural events, places to visit... I know it isnt an easy question...
Any other advice in this way about the route in NM is really appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 2 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 3 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 4 meridian
- 5 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 6 4 days in San Diego
- 7 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 8 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 9 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 10 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 11 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 12 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 13 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 14 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 15 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 16 Family winter holiday
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Galveston
- 19 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 20 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 21 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 22 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 23 Padre Islands
- 24 NYC hotels...asked often but would like suggestions
- 25 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old