My Mom and I are going away for a long weekend in May. We are booked at the La Posada.
Wanted to see some favorites of everyone in that area -
My Mom is a real "foodie" - I am not but am happy to go along for the ride. Wine by the glass is important as we have different palates generally when it comes to wine. We would also like to take a hike over that weekend if it is a feasible thing that won't take too long. We enjoy shopping, eating, wine, spas, movies/shows/entertainment.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel Shenanigans
- 2 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 3 10 day California Trip in July
- 4 I need help
- 5 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 6 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 9 4 days in Miami
- 10 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 11 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 12 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 13 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 16 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 17 travelling from Miami to New York
- 18 Las Vegas TR
- 19 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 22 First time in the United States
- 23 3 days San Francisco
- 24 Vacations in New Orleans
- 25 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?