Santa Fe B&B / Hotel

Nov 30th, 2002, 02:54 PM
m

Santa Fe B&B / Hotel

Has anyone stayed or knows anything about any of these B&Bs in Santa Fe?
Pueblo Bonito Inn
Dunshee's B&B
Casa Del Toro
Hacienda Nicholas
El Paradero
El Rey

Thanks!

Nov 30th, 2002, 03:00 PM
bill

Haven't stayed at listed B&Bs, but can recommend the Water Street Inn which we stayed at in 2000. Have a great stay, great town!

Nov 30th, 2002, 06:26 PM
Sonya

My first time to ever answer one of these, but when I saw El Rey I wanted to share my experience. Last year on Spring Break, my friend and my mother and I spent several nights there and enjoyed every minute of it. Lots of room, hot tub outside was one of the deep ones, also one inside but was just a portable one. If you like the little off beat things, this is for you. The location was great for us, but was not downtown. Anyway, I highly recommend it. Not really a bed and breakfast though.

Dec 29th, 2002, 02:26 PM
sscg

We stayed @ the Hacienda Nicholas in October of this year, not in the main house, and we adored our room & the staff & owner are lovely. There is a fireplace in the courtyard and people gathered there @ night to just have a pleasant time. We stayed in the Sunflower Room w/large soft bed & linens, fireplace, nice little seating area, large bathroom with a huge closet. We will return.

Search this Thread