My husband and I are planning a last minute road trip to California this August and I'm looking for intinerary and hotel suggestions. We're flying into San Francisco, then doing Napa, Yosemite, then Monterey, and driving up the coast to San Francisco. We're looking for ideas on itinerary, and suggestions for hotels that are budget friendly (ideally $150 or less?).
Here is our itinerary so far:
Day 1 to Day 2: Fly into SFO, spend two nights.
Day 3: Drive to Sonoma or Napa (suggestions on which is cheaper to stay?) Stay one night.
Day 4-6: Drive to Yosemite. Spend three nights.
Day 7: Drive to Monterey or Santa cruz (suggestions?). We've done Monterey before, so we're open to other places. We just want to stay somewhere along the coast that is budget friendly.
Day 8: Drive up the coast, stay somewhere in a city along here, closer to San Fran (suggestions?)
Day 9: Drive and fly out of SFO.
Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888~260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 3 A Few days in Museums
- 4 I need help
- 5 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 6 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 7 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 4 days in Miami
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 18 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas