We’re an Australian family (two young boys 8yrs and 10yrs) and planning a holiday to the West Coast USA
We’ll be spending a week in LA then driving to SanFrancisco, staying in the bay city for a few days and then heading to Las Vegas. We hope to do the San Francisco to Las Vegas trip over two days with lots of stops and a stay overnight -
would love to hear your thoughts & recommendations of where we should stop and whats the best town to stay overnight?
Also do you think we should visit Grand Canyon before we head to Las Vegas or should we do this as a side trip during our 4 day Las Vegas stay?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 3 days San Francisco
- 4 Vacations in New Orleans
- 5 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 6 travelling from Miami to New York
- 7 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 8 Las Vegas TR
- 9 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 10 natchez accommodation
- 11 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 12 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 13 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 14 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 15 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 16 New Orleans Vacation
- 17 natchez trace parkway
- 18 Our next summer trip
- 19 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 22 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no
- 23 Help-need suggestions for a Christmas vacation!
- 24 New York in 5 days
- 25 First time in the United States