I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our next summer trip
- 2 Dulles to BWI
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 5 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 8 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 9 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 10 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 11 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 12 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 13 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 16 Muir Woods - new rules
- 17 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 18 Padre Islands
- 19 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 20 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 21 NASHVILLE
- 22 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 23 4 days in San Diego
- 24 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 25 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit