Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.usadietplan.com/renuvaline-cream/
- 2 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 3 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 4 Newport Beach restaurants
- 5 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 6 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 NY theater district restaurant
- 9 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 12 girls trip / oregon
- 13 Vegas in February
- 14 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Las Vegas TR
- 17 I need help
- 18 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 19 A Few days in Museums
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Travel Shenanigans
- 25 Mammoth Lakes in summer