My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Few days in Museums
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 4 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 5 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 6 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 7 First time in the United States
- 8 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 9 3 days San Francisco
- 10 Vacations in New Orleans
- 11 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 14 Las Vegas TR
- 15 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 16 natchez accommodation
- 17 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 20 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 21 New Orleans Vacation
- 22 natchez trace parkway
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations