Me and my family are planning (mum, dad, my sister, me) visiting the US this summer (most of us for the first time) and taking as many of the major southern west coast sights as we can in 2 weeks or just over. I would really appreciate some comments regarding a possible route:
Los Angeles (3 nights) then to Phoenix
Length (miles): 374.4, about 5.5hours
Phoenix(1 night) then to the Grand Canyon (Flagstaff?)
Length (miles): 146.3, about 2.25hours
Grand Canyon (2 nights) then to Monument Valley
Length (miles): 198.1, about 3.75 hours
Monument Valley (1 night) then to Bryce Canyon)
Length (miles): 301.3, about 5.5 hours
Bryce Canyon (1 night) then to Zion
Length (miles): 86.3, about 1.75 hours
Zion to Las Vegas (2 nights)
Length (miles): 163.8, about 2.6 hours
Las Vegas to Sequoia National Park (via Death Valley)(1 night)
Length (miles): 132.5, 2hours to Death Valley then 340miles and 6 hours Sequoia National Park to Yosemite (2 nights)
Length (miles): 138.1, 2.5 hours Yosemite to San Francisco (3 nights)
Length (miles): 199.4, 3.5 hours
San Francisco to Los Angeles (1 night) Length (miles): 383.1, 5.5 hours
I'm pretty certain it's attempting wayyy too much. E.g I would really like to spend a few days in San Fransisco and also visit the coast, Monteray bay. ect.
If anyone has any comments, suggestions, can tell me if it's too ambitious ect. please let me know!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://platinumcleanserinfo.com/luna-luminate/
- 2 Learn Exactly How I Improved My Skin Problems With Radiant Revive
- 3 Padre Islands
- 4 How to Manifest Anything You Want with the Law of Vibration
- 5 10 Ways to Raise your Manifesting Vibration
- 6 TOP 10 MESMERIZING DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA MUST VISIT ONCE IN LIFE
- 7 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 8 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 9 Rapiture Muscle Builder really work
- 10 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 11 NASHVILLE
- 12 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Muir Woods - new rules
- 16 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 17 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 20 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 21 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 22 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 23 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 24 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 25 Family winter holiday