We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 2 NASHVILLE
- 3 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 4 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 5 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 6 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 7 Muir Woods - new rules
- 8 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 9 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 10 meridian
- 11 4 days in San Diego
- 12 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 13 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 14 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 15 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 16 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 17 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 18 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 19 Family winter holiday
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA