I'll be in San Antonio next Saturday morning through Monday (Labor Day) evening. I'm interested in art museums/galleries mainly. I plan to definitely do the following:
RiverWalk - Maybe Monday?
San Fernando Cathedral (Saturday or Sunday)
RiverCenter Mall - Saturday
The Alamo (Monday)
San Antonio Museum of Art (perhaps Sunday morning since is free)
Briscoe Museum (maybe Sunday)
McNay Art Museum (uber, probably Saturday)
Tower of the Americas - probably just a cocktail
Although I usually love gardens and parks, I'd plan to avoid them due to the heat. I'd also probably not have time for the other missions.
Any other must-dos? Restaurant suggestions ( I like Tex-Mex/Mexican, American, French, Seafood, and Italian) on or near Rivercenter/Riverwalk? I'll be staying at Marriott Rivercenter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vikings vs Lions, Cowboys vs Chargers
- 2 [email protected]
- 3 Best Black Friday Christmas LED Decorative Lights Deals in 2017
- 4 Wholesale Jewelry for Women
- 5 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 6 Need locals from Miami
- 7 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Sjc Car Rental
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 NY theater district restaurant
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Christkindlmarket in Chicago