Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact KODAK Tec*h care
- 2 Monterey Peninsula short-term rentals
- 3 New Orleans Hotels, etc.
- 4 Road trip California
- 5 Toronto GTG August 23-26 2018
- 6 Drive from SC to CO
- 7 Family New York Trip
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 Spam meter
- 10 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 11 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 12 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 14 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 17 Where would you go in March?
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Southern Oregon route
- 20 A Few days in Museums
- 21 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 22 Booze & books in NYC
- 23 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 24 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 25 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai