Notices

Salt Lake City

Mar 6th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Original Poster

Salt Lake City

We are traveling from Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City in June. I have the route planned for the trip there, but once we are there, where are good places to stay and what are some fun things to do. How about the Great Salt Lake? How much time would you stay in the area? we will head to the Grand Tetons from there but wanted to spend 2-3 days.

Thank you!
Mar 6th, 2014, 03:59 PM

You have this tagged as "Texas" - best to repost this with a "Utah" tag, you'll likely get a better response.
Mar 6th, 2014, 04:28 PM

If you will be in Salt Lake late June The Utah Shakespeare Festival recently revealed its 2014 season, eight plays running from June 23 to October 18. Artistic Directors David Ivers and Brian Vaughn announced the season, which includes four plays ranging from Shakespeare classics to a Stephen Sondheim musical to a world premier adaptation of a beloved novel.

Additionally The Cathedral of Madeleine lets you discover the Gothic and Romanesque style. Take a tour to learn all about the history behind the architecture of the Cathedral.
Plan an outdoor activities trip in the Antelope Island State Park and Great Salt Lake Park. It is especially recommended as a family vacation destination.
If you are looking for some hiking and amazing scenery, Big or Little Cottonwood Canyon.

If you are midweek traveling I highly recommend the comfort and value of the Homewood Suites City Center or the Little or Grand America Hotels.
Mar 7th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Original Poster

Thank you and I will repost with a tag to utah!

Search this Thread