We recently relocated from Florida to the DC area. Before we get transferred again, we plan to take a 2 week summer vacation trip (July or August 2012) driving from DC up to Maine. Can anyone suggest the "not to miss" highlights for this type of trip? Our kids are 8 and 5 and love outdoors/cities/museums/history/pretty much everything. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wellness786.com/krasa-cream/
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 I need help
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 Travel Shenanigans
- 6 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 7 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 8 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 9 Newport Beach restaurants
- 10 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 11 4 days in Miami
- 12 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 13 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 14 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 15 A Few days in Museums
- 16 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 travelling from Miami to New York
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 23 First time in the United States
- 24 3 days San Francisco
- 25 Vacations in New Orleans