During the coming winter season, I would like to take my car from San Antonio and start going east. I have 2 weeks starting Dec. 20th and 3 cities I absolutely would like to visit are Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. New Orleans would be great too since I think it's on route to those cities.
I am a european guy working in San Antonio, so I am not that familiar with any nice cities in the southeast. So to not miss out on any of all beautiful towns, I would like to ask your help with what cities I can visit after Charleston SC. The idea is to after hitting those cities, returning to the west, to San Antonio but with the possibility to stop in whatever city you can recommand.
Are there places I could spend Christmas and/or New Year's eve? Laidback, casual or hip places, it doesn't really matter.
I like culture, architecture, music, outdoor things, food and drinks but also doing absolutely nothing/relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 2 Dulles to BWI
- 3 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 4 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 5 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 6 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 7 Our next summer trip
- 8 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 12 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 13 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 14 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 15 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 16 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 17 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 18 Muir Woods - new rules
- 19 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 20 Padre Islands
- 21 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 22 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 23 NASHVILLE
- 24 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 25 4 days in San Diego
Round trip from San Antonio - Would like to go to Savannah,GA/Charleston, SC