I am planning my 1 year wedding anniversary at Foxwoods and I was wondering which hotel to stay at (I believe there are several on the grounds). Also, do they have nice restaurants there? Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 2 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 3 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 4 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 5 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 8 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 9 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 10 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 11 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 14 Galveston
- 15 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 18 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 19 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 20 Padre Islands
- 21 NYC hotels...asked often but would like suggestions
- 22 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 23 Bolt bus?
- 24 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 25 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville