My husband and I are visiting some relatives in San Francisco the second week of January and want to sneak away for a night or two to celebrate my birthday. We were thinking of driving south, and wouldn't mind up to two or two and a half hours in the car.
We would like something unique, romantic and not too expensive (maybe around 150.00 per night). We'd prefer to avoid chains and crowded tourist areas. Lovely views would be great!
I know CA is expensive...does the perfect place exist for us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h ak47
- 2 I need help
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 5 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 6 A Few days in Museums
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 travelling from Miami to New York
- 10 Las Vegas TR
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 13 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 14 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 15 First time in the United States
- 16 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 17 3 days San Francisco
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 20 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 21 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 22 natchez accommodation
- 23 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 24 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 25 New Orleans Vacation
romantic, unique, affordable place to stay within two hours south of San Francisco??