My fiance and I are traveling across country to celebrate our collegiate graduations. We are leaving from Indiana and traveling to California via Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Then we're traveling back through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We're looking for some advice on great places to see along the way; however, we'll be only be stopping through for fairly short periods of time. We are open to all suggestions for all locations! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bed Bug Exterminator Phoenix AZ - Bee Removal & Termite Treatment Phoenix
- 2 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 3 Travel Shenanigans
- 4 I need help
- 5 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 6 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 9 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 12 A Few days in Museums
- 13 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 14 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 15 Newport Beach restaurants
- 16 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 17 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 18 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 4 days in Miami
- 21 travelling from Miami to New York
- 22 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 23 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 24 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 25 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?