I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 2 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 3 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 4 Facts That Nobody Told You About Master Testo Pro
- 5 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 Travel Shenanigans
- 8 I need help
- 9 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 10 10 day California Trip in July
- 11 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 A Few days in Museums
- 14 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 15 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 19 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 travelling from Miami to New York
- 23 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 24 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 25 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help