My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we got married here) over our wedding anniversary (4 nights) we think and then hiring a car and going back up the coast staying in St Augustine. We are then going to go across to Nth/Sth Carolina will take recommendations here on best places to visit.
Then following on to Nashville/Memphis/Dallas/New Orleans - advice on how many days to stay in each would be useful for us.
Then finishing our holiday in Denver with our friends before flying home.
Any advice on this itinerary would be useful especially in relation to length of stay in each place and what is the best order to go them in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 2 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 3 Southern Oregon route
- 4 waterproof paint machinery for sale
- 5 cheap Full Hard Prepainted Galvanized Coil
- 6 oem 96207571
- 7 Plastic Parts
- 8 log cutting machine suppliers
- 9 High speed decanter price
- 10 Where would you go in March?
- 11 Road trip California
- 12 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 13 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 14 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 15 Booze & books in NYC
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 RV Grand Canyon
- 18 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 19 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 20 I need help
- 21 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 22 Expedia
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 25 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver