We are a Danish family on a road trip on the east coast of the US. We are in washington now and will fly from from orlando 19 september. This is our remaining plan. Do you think it makes sense or is it too ambitious. What would you change?
1: We drive straight from Washington from Charleston
6: New Orlean
8: st Pete
9: Miami beach
10: Other florida ideas
Does this make sense or is it too ambious to go to charleston and savannah first and then go deep south? should I skip charleston and savannah and go to smokey mountains and ashville and then deep south?
what should I do from new orleans and going into florida? what is nice to visit?
Hope you guys can help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas getaway
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Sjc Car Rental
- 5 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 6 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 7 [email protected]
- 8 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Trip to Cali
- 11 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 12 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 13 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 16 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 17 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 18 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 19 NY theater district restaurant
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 23 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 24 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 25 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)