My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 QUICKBOOKS 1~800~681:7208 pos payroll Contact QUICKBOOKS Tec*h care
- 2 I need help
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 4 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 5 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 6 Where would you go in March?
- 7 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 8 Expedia
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Southern Oregon route
- 11 RV Grand Canyon
- 12 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 13 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 14 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 15 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 16 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 17 Las Vegas TR
- 18 10 day California Trip in July
- 19 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 20 New York in 5 days
- 21 Newport Beach restaurants
- 22 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 23 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 24 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 25 Italian Provisions
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?