I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Drone With Camera Under 200 Dollars
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 Best Drone With Camera Under 200 Dollars
- 4 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 5 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 6 NY theater district restaurant
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 9 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 10 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 13 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 14 Big Sur weather in early December
- 15 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 16 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 17 Our next summer trip
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 20 Dulles to BWI
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 24 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 25 Kauai for a week: advice needed
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana