Hello to all!
Couple of woman (mother and Daughter) traveling from Minnesota in Mid September for a couple weeks of Vacation-ending with a convention in Cromwell CT First weekend in October and Back home. We enjoy scenic road trips, crafting includeing yarn hunting, history, good regional food and the ocean. Looking for suggestions for itinerary -but we do enjoy letting the road take us where it wills! We have been to Boston and New Hampshire, and Maine Coastline. PS: We dont like to walk a lot.... but would for spectacular sight seeing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Idiot +1(855)-481-5333 turbo tax support phone number
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 4 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 5 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 6 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 7 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 8 4 days in San Diego
- 9 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 16 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 17 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Big Sur weather in early December
- 20 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 21 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 22 Our next summer trip
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 25 Dulles to BWI
Hello to all!