Your suggestions appreciated for local sights, accommodations & cuisine for our first trip to Texas and Louisiana.
Interests: local culture, food, scenic places/drives, walks and relaxation.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 2 Alpha Force Testo That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 3 Is this about the best deal I can get?
- 4 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 5 Road trip California
- 6 Booze & books in NYC
- 7 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 8 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 9 RV Grand Canyon
- 10 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 11 Southern Oregon route
- 12 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 I need help
- 15 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 16 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 20 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 21 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 10 day California Trip in July
- 24 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 25 New York in 5 days