Good morning all,
Am new to the forum, new to the US actually as relocated from London UK to NYC in September.
Thinking of exporing the great outdoors in the region, so thought about a road trip leaving NYC probably early or mid may, for 2 to 3 weeks, in a rented car.
Would like to see the coast, obviously, and the land, love hiking, food, coffee, nature, etc...
So thought about leaving to Vermont, then back on the coast on the Road 1 or something similar.
Any recommendations on where to stop, motels, places, food, road, must see, must avoid, maps, hikes, itinerary, music, books, etc?
Am on a budget (especially being on my own), but can always stretch a bit if needed for the right things if it's worth it!
Thanks again and maybe i see yo on the road !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations epson Tec*h care vk
- 2 A Few days in Museums
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 Environmental feel of Tibet
- 5 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 travelling from Miami to New York
- 8 Las Vegas TR
- 9 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 10 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 11 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 First time in the United States
- 15 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 16 3 days San Francisco
- 17 Vacations in New Orleans
- 18 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 19 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 20 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 21 natchez accommodation
- 22 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 23 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 24 New Orleans Vacation
- 25 natchez trace parkway
Road trip in New England starting from NYC, early-mid may, 3 weeks
Good morning all,