Well, summertime is almost here, and for me that means...road trip! We are planning a road-trip for 6-7 days starting from NJ to Charleston/Savannah and visit the near-by areas in mid-June. Does anyone know a route that they’d recommend or places to visit on the way?
Also, we have elderly parents and small kids in our group so we were thinking of making a base and then do day-trips from there. Which area would you all recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 4 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 7 Muir Woods - new rules
- 8 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 9 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 10 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 11 Padre Islands
- 12 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 13 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 14 NASHVILLE
- 15 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 18 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 19 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 20 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay