My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO! YAHOO-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244-YAHOO-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 Garbage Truck Parts - Waste Equipment & Parts LLC
- 3 How to find the Best bridal shops in washington dc
- 4 Used Office Furniture Dallas - Liquidation Solutions
- 5 Squirting Dildos Pleasure Points
- 6 Lawsuit Advance Funding - Lawsuit Lending Now
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 New York City Acupuncturist
- 9 Rear Loader Garbage Truck - Big Truck Rental
- 10 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 11 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 12 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 13 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 NY theater district restaurant
- 17 Family winter holiday
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?