This spring I will be taking a road trip with my 48yr mother and 14yr sister, from Dallas TX to Seattle WA. Dates and trip length are flexible; we're looking at late march to mid-april.
What suggested things should we do along the way? Any landmarks or must-see's that you know of? We haven't decided a route yet, might go up through colorado or might take the california way. Any recommendations?
Fun museums are great, any funky unusal stops would be loved! I am a photographer, so any great picture spots, waterfalls, backroads, wildlife hangouts, etc are a must-have. Hiking areas and good national parks are great too, but please rate how easy of a hike they are; my mother has a bad knee so she can't do as much as she would like.
Thank you for you advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 2 Road trip California
- 3 Booze & books in NYC
- 4 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 6 Southern Oregon route
- 7 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 8 Where would you go in March?
- 9 I need help
- 10 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 11 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 12 Expedia
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 RV Grand Canyon
- 15 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 16 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 17 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 18 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 10 day California Trip in July
- 21 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 22 New York in 5 days
- 23 Newport Beach restaurants
- 24 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 25 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
Road Trip from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, Washington - Suggestions?