My family & I are leaving in a few days for MB. We are driving our Inifinti QX56 which is a pretty large SUV. This is our first long road trip down south. We are inexperienced drivers in mountains & hills. Chicago is as flat as you can get & I see rain in the forecast! I am really nervous. When I GPS the location, I get 3 different sets of directions. Any suggestions on which route is best? We don't want to stray off the highways since this is all really new to us. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 2 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 3 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 4 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Where would you go in March?
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 I need help
- 10 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 11 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 12 New York in 5 days
- 13 Newport Beach restaurants
- 14 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 15 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 16 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Italian Provisions
- 19 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 20 girls trip / oregon
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 23 Vacations in New Orleans
- 24 4 days in Miami
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas