My friend and I are planning a roadtrip from Boston to Maine. We are in our early 40s. We are flying into Boston, plan to explore Boston using subway and then rent a car and drive to Maine. We are first-timer to both states. We are open to suggestions, such as driving route, lodging, food etc.... we are on budget, so nothing too extragavant.... We will make an exception to splurge on one/two things that you think are worth spending money on. We have about 2-3 days for this roadtrip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day California Trip in July
- 2 Travel Shenanigans
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 5 I need help
- 6 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 7 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 4 days in Miami
- 11 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 12 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 13 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 16 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 17 travelling from Miami to New York
- 18 Las Vegas TR
- 19 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 22 First time in the United States
- 23 3 days San Francisco
- 24 Vacations in New Orleans
- 25 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?