My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/sans-age-cream/
- 2 Southern Oregon route
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 5 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 6 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 7 Booze & books in NYC
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 10 RV Grand Canyon
- 11 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 12 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 I need help
- 15 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 16 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 20 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 21 Las Vegas TR
- 22 10 day California Trip in July
- 23 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 24 New York in 5 days
- 25 Newport Beach restaurants