My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 CONTACT Installation BROTHER Tec*h Care 24/7
- 2 Spam meter
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 5 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 6 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 8 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 9 RV Grand Canyon
- 10 we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Southern Oregon route
- 16 A Few days in Museums
- 17 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 18 Booze & books in NYC
- 19 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 20 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 21 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 22 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 23 I need help
- 24 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 25 Expedia