Reload this Page >

Hard Rock Hotel Rates - $127/night???

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 01:50 PM
jane

We are going to Orlando at the end of March (I realize it's high season) and were quoted $250 or so a night at Hard Rock Hotel. But other posters on this site are quoting $127. How can the rates be so different?

Am I looking in the right places for rates? I called Hard Rock Hotel and I used the hoteldiscount website. Any suggestions? I'd love to stay there.

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 02:03 PM
Renee

Get the entertainment book (at entertainment.com). Then call the Hard Rock and ask for the "entertainment rate". It's $ 125/nt. You can buy the book for your area and still use the card inside for the Hard Rock. You must show the card from the book when checking in. For Fairfield County the book is $ 25.00. I'm staying 3 nights so it's well worth the cost of the book.

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:08 PM
Gail

The Entertainment rates are great, but they're not available at all times and they go fast. Call and check to see if the rates are available for your dates. I'm sorry to say, I don't think you'll have much luck with the end of March. You have to call pretty far in advance to get the Entertainment rates. If your employer can get the Fan Club Card, they also offer special rates. You can also go to Loew's Hotel website and sign up for a free Loew's First card and see if those special rates are available. For a lot of great info on the HRH and Universal/IOA go to
www.disboards.com

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:21 PM
Celeste

I doubt that rate will be available in the high season, but you never know. Right now there's a $99 Florida resident rate there.

Old Jan 24th, 2002, 04:10 AM
Renee

I got the Entertainment Rate for the second week in March. I called and booked it YESTERDAY morning! Try it, I got it.

Gail, do you know what the Loews first rate is? I'm a member.

Old Jan 24th, 2002, 02:07 PM
Gail

Not sure what the Loew's First rate is, but I'm pretty sure it can't match the Entertainment rate. You can try calling the hotel 1-800-563-9711 to see what the Loew's rate is. At the very least, give them your Loew's number and get your "perk" when you check in.

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Cindy

They were also having specials for residents of Southern States. Not sure if that is still going on. Call the Lowes 1 800 number to ask if you are a resident of NC, SC, GA, Miss. etc... and ask if there are any specials. I got a great rate I found out about at Orlando Trip Planner. Com - mine is for Feb. only 99$ for Hard Rock!

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 02:28 PM
Wendy

Good luck getting your reduced rate. It takes a little work but it sure is worth it. We are going to Hard Rock Hotel in mid February and the hotel told me they had nothing available. I then called a variety of discounters and got quoted rates ranging from $302-$167 for a quad gardenview room. The $167 price was from QuickBook. Their number is 800/789-9887. They have a very liberal cancellation policy with no charges if cancelled up to 6 days before the reservations.I wish I could have found a lower rate, but I was happy that I was able to get a room at all! And the difference between the quoted prices is huge. So, if the Entertainment rate isn't available you might want to see what a discounter can do for you.

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 06:49 PM
Celeste

I checked out the Orlando Trip Planner and I didn't think much of it. The very first ad was trying to get people to a Timeshare presentation - who needs that?