Does anyone have any experience with restaurants in the Staunton area - specifically Staunton, Fishersville or Waynesboro? "The Dining Room" and the "Mill Street Grill" got reviews on other sites, but the reviews were old. My son is at school in Waynesboro, and I would like to take him out tonight.
I am a newb here, am more often on the Africa or Europe boards, but I know you folks can help me - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 2 Our next summer trip
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 5 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 6 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 7 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 8 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Dulles to BWI
- 11 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 15 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 16 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 17 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 18 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 19 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 20 Muir Woods - new rules
- 21 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 22 Padre Islands
- 23 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 24 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 25 NASHVILLE