We will be in Newport, RI in early Ocotober. We are staying for two nights at the LaFarge Perry House. We'd love to find some recommendations for lunches and dinners. We don't want anything too too fancy just some great mid-range type places (under $20 a plate). Last time we were there (its been a couple of years) there was this great little internet cafe that had amazing pie. We heard from another friend that it closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ATT ((*l-877-255-l244*)) pASSWORD RESET ATT Tec*h CONTACTSUPP0RT
- 2 AVG*(l~877~255~l244)*C0ntact AVG ANTIVIRUS Tec*h $upp0rt Cust0mer Care24/7
- 3 Christmas getaway
- 4 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 5 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 6 NY theater district restaurant
- 7 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 8 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 9 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 Sjc Car Rental
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)