My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEED HELP
- 2 Muir Woods - new rules
- 3 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 4 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Padre Islands
- 10 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 NASHVILLE
- 13 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 14 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 17 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 18 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Family winter holiday
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay