Resort/Hotel recommendation for Orlando in February or March

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I am hoping that one of you Orlando experts can give us a tip on an affordable hotel/resort/villa (doesn't really matter). We are looking for something clean (maybe even on the newer side).

Also, do any hotels in Orlando have indoor pools since it will probably be too cold to go swimming at that time of year.

Thank you.
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 11:30 AM
GoTravel

Most Orlando hotels have heated outdoor pools for the winter and very few if any have indoor pools. March can be very warm in Orlando.

There are tens of thousands of hotels in the greater Orlando area. What is your budget and what area? The city limits of Orlando are a long drive from the attractions.

Old Jan 12th, 2006, 06:56 AM

Also, how many people are travelling in your party? What attractions do you want to be close to.....?
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 03:57 PM

In the area called Lake Buena Vista there are several options. I like this area very much. For instance there is a Hampton Inn that is pleasant and most like you might get a reasonable rate.
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for your response.

My husband, myself and my 2 year old daughter will be going. We are staying 2 nights at the Omni Resort Championsgate in Orlando. In addition, we are thinking of staying 3-4 days where the action is. We are considering Walt Disney World, but are not 100% sure. We would like to be somewhere that is close by attractions...

Looking for a nice resort/hotel that is clean, well kept. We dont' want to pay a ton of money. We spent $125 a night at the Omni. We really don't want to spend much more than $150.

I don't have much experience with orlando. I was there about 10 years ago for a very brief visit.

thank you.
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 05:24 AM

Last time we went in February we stayed at Caribbean Beach on Disney property for around $80/night (booked directly through Disney -- over the phone). Plenty warm enough to swim.