Oh no! Our vacation to Ft. Myers is in two weeks and now I see that they are experiencing Red Tides. Dead fish on the beaches, hazardous to one's health. Does anyone know how long this lasts, if we're doomed to be in the pool?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to Make 30 Dollars Quickly in Less than an Hour
- 2 Dulles to BWI
- 3 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 4 Our next summer trip
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 9 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 10 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 11 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 12 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 13 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 14 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 17 Muir Woods - new rules
- 18 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 19 Padre Islands
- 20 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 21 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 22 NASHVILLE
- 23 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 24 4 days in San Diego
- 25 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?