hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mississippi State vs ARKANSAS
- 2 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 3 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 4 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 5 Padre Islands
- 6 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 7 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 8 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 9 NASHVILLE
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 12 Muir Woods - new rules
- 13 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 17 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 18 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Family winter holiday
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
hi fodors friends!