Questions about Princeville Resort in Kauai

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:38 PM
Paula

Questions about Princeville Resort in Kauai

I will be staying at the Princeville Resort in Kauai for 6 days/5 nights in September. Has anyone stayed there before? How big are the rooms? How far is the beach from the hotel? Any information about this hotel will be greatly appreciated.
Thank-you

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 05:31 AM
jcb

Paula -

I stayed at the Princeville two weeks ago. Loved it!!! The rooms were nice -good size with a nice bathroom. The hotel is on the beach, so you just have to walk outside. It has a wonderful sunset view.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:26 AM
deb

Paula, I stayed there and loved it. The hotel is on the beach, but depending on where your room is you'll have a little walk through the hotel to get outside at the beach. I think you may have to take two different elevators. Be sure to wear a coverup!

The snorkeling is somewhat entertaining there. You can book a seaside cabana massage. The place was not overrun with children when I was there, which was nice.

The Friday buffet dinner is fabulous. Reserve a table, tell them you want to be on the terrace, and then get there before the doors open so you can actually GET the table on the terrace. People start lining up in front of the restaurant doors half an hour before they open, and the people in line will get the best tables. It's worth the wait. (Especially if your husband goes on down to get in line while you finish getting ready!)

The hotel is a wonderful place to have a cocktail and look at the view and see sunsets. It's an incredible view. You will have a great time.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:52 AM
Paula

Thanks, I can't wait to go!!!!
Paula

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:11 PM
jim

Has anyone had one of the private romantic dinners offered at Princeville? Going for our honeymoon and wonder if it's worth the $395.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:19 PM
Maggi

Sorry, NO dinner is worth $395.