I've received a job interview at University of Miami, and I'd like to stay an extra night (over a Friday night) after the interview to explore further. Thought I would go down to South Beach, and maybe there again most of the Saturday before leaving from the airport.
The problem is my interview conflicts with the Ultra Music Festival. So, nearly all the hotels are booked or are very expensive. I've booked into the Miami Airport Marriott. Just wondering if it would really be feasible to go from Coral Gables to the airport, only to then take the 150 bus to/from the airport to South Beach. Perhaps once Friday night and again on Saturday. Especially with all of the craziness going on there? Not sure much about this Ultra Music Festival or how wild it will get.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 -Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Yes!
- 2 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 3 Christmas getaway
- 4 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 7 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Sjc Car Rental
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 18 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 23 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 24 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 25 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)